The 4 inch Oval Series Nerf Bar will make your 2015- 2018 Silverado Sierra 2500 or 3500 stand out from the crowd. These steps are available for the following fitments:
- Silverado or Sierra 2500 or 3500
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Regular Cab, Extended Cab, Crew Cab
- Highly polished or durable textured powdercoat finish over 304 Stainless Steel Tubes
- Will never rust or turn brown like lower grades of stainless or plain steel
- Oval tube profile with high ground clearance brackets, for a clean fit and no dragging
- Our tubes come with OEM Style Bracket Covers, unlike any other aftermarket tubes.
- Bracket covers give improved appearance and protect bracket from stone chips.
- All hardware plated to OEM specs – passing 1000hr salt spray tests
- Direct Replacment OEM style mounting brackets, for no fuss, no drill, quick installation
- We’ve been supplying tubes directly to the OEM’s like GM and Toyota for 20 years, and are now direct to you at aftermarket prices
Made from ONLY THE BEST 304 STAINLESS STEEL, unlike some others who use 304L (Low nickel) or lower grades of 400 series stainless steel. 304L and lower grades used by others will quickly yellow and tarnish. Unlike most, our BLACK TUBES ARE ALSO 304 SS, where they use carbon steel. We offer LIFETIME WARRANTY on BOTH our POLISHED AND BLACK! Unlike the competitions 3-year on black tubes. Our black powder coated tubes are coated with a two-stage e-coat then powder coat process, the same as required by the OEM's. Our tubes include OEM STYLE plastic BRACKET COVERS. These covers improve the appearance by making the bracket look big and beefy but also, they protect the bracket from unsightly stone chips and rust that is visible on all other aftermarket tubes without bracket covers. ULTIMATE GROUND CLEARANCE BRACKETS, with the brackets not extending below the tube, unlike the competition. Aggressive step pad tread design, is molded from the same UV weathering, impact resistant grade of resin used by the OEM's. All mounting hardware is coated with the same OEM coatings used to pass 1000hrs salt spray testing and are far superior than the zinc or galvanized hardware used by others.
All tubes mount USING THE OEM MOUNTING HOLES, for fast installation with clear and simple instructions.